The Dreamiest Yoga Retreats of 2017
There are few of life's pleasures that are more transformative than spending a week in paradise immersed in yoga, meditation, nature, adventure and clean eating. To help you plan your escape, we've curated a list of 2017's best yoga retreats:
1. Pura Vida Resort and Spa with Core Power Yoga, March 4 - 11, 2017.
Join power yoga favorite Core Power Yoga on a week long excursion at this beautiful mountain estate in Costa Rica. More info.
2. Happiness Found. Yoga, Meditation + Surf Retreat, Mukul, Nicaragua, April 26-30.
Join Tropical Vinyasa founders Amy and Mike Danheim on a Nicaraguan escape at the magnificent Mukul Resort. More info.
3. Surf Yoga Beer, Sayulita, Mexico, May 1-6, 2017
Join Surf Yoga Beer founder Mantas Zvinas and friends in mexico for 5 days of surfing, yoga, beer, food by Salud NYC and fun. More info.
4. Yoga Works Destination Training, Fiji, June 15 - July 14, 2017
Take your yoga retreat to the next level and get your 200 Hr. RYT during an amazing Fijian escape. More info.
5. Wanderlust Festival, Whistler August 3-6, 2017
Connect with thousands of your fellow yogis at this immersive yoga and music festival tucked away in the majestic mountains of British Columbia. More info.
6. Patagonia Eco Adventure, September 23-30, 2017
This epic retreat combines intense mountain and glacial adventures and yoga. More info.
7. Innermost Wisdom Retreat, Playa Guiones, Costa Rica, December 2-9, 2017
Escape to the beautiful Blue Spirit resort Costa Rica with renowned yoga teacher and Art of Attention creator, Elena Brower. More info.
8. Surfin2Yoga, Hidden Valley Resort, Bali, Various Dates, 2017
Spend a week in beautiful Bali practicing yoga, meditating, eating great food and surfing the waves in this hybrid retreat. More info.