Super Simple Roasted Spaghetti Squash & Turkey Bolognese
Spaghetti Squash Bolognese
prep time: 5 minscook time: 60 minstotal time: 65 mins
I love roasted spaghetti squash because it is a low-calorie, no-bloat way to enjoy all of the decadent pasta sauces. This is a super no-frills recipe, but it's simple and delicious.
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Applegate organic turkey burgers
- Organic tomato basil pasta sauce
- Fresh organic tomatoes
- Heat oven to 400 F
- Slice spaghetti squash in half, scrape out the seeds and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Roast for about 50 minutes
- 10 minutes before the spaghetti squash is finished, cook 2 turkey burger patties on a skillet. Follow the instructions on the box
- Scrape the spaghetti squash out into a skillet and saute for a few more minutes with garlic.
- Chop the turkey burgers into small cubes and add to the skillet. Pour in desired amount of past sauce. Heat for a couple of minutes.
- Top with fresh tomatoes, serve and enjoy!
Created using The Recipes Generator